rare dukes toys on ebay...

All around Dukes bargain bin!

If you are selling or needing something, this is the place.

Moderators: Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, Dale and Kitt, confede

rare dukes toys on ebay...

Postby rdgracer71 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 am

take a look at this....maybe you want it

http://compare.ebay.com/like/3101890492 ... eItemTypes
Theres gonna be some happy fish in that creek....
rdgracer71

Re: rare dukes toys on ebay...

Postby JTS01 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Wow.
For things to change, YOU have to change. For things to get better, YOU have to get better.
JTS01

Postby DoitToit » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 am

Yeah, they're rare to see. Not as rare as some that i can think of though. ..General Lee pedal car loose, or especially mint in the box. :shock: General Lee Powercycle/Bigwheel, & the rare sidewalk General Lee bicycle. They made a Daisy Duke Powercycle/Bigwheel as well. Cooter has had it at his museums. Something i have NEVER seen, but they did make? Cooter doesn't even have it. LOL ....and i heard that they made one during the Duke's prime in the early 80's. The Daisy Duke Bicycle, YES, they made one! I used to e-mail this guy that lives out in California, Dave. He has a General Lee and told me that he has seen the Daisy Duke Bicycle they made. I have NEVER seen one to this day. I can only imagine what it looked like in my mind though. It probably had the Dixie Eagle on the frame of the bike, or decals, to look like Daisy's Jeep. Does anyone here have a picture of the Daisy Duke Bicycle?? I would Love to see it! :D

~Ben
Mott The Hoople
DoitToit

Postby tvandmoviecars » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 am

DoitToit wrote:The Daisy Duke Bicycle, YES, they made one! I used to e-mail this guy that lives out in California, Dave. He has a General Lee and told me that he has seen the Daisy Duke Bicycle they made. I have NEVER seen one to this day. I can only imagine what it looked like in my mind though. It probably had the Dixie Eagle on the frame of the bike, or decals, to look like Daisy's Jeep. Does anyone here have a picture of the Daisy Duke Bicycle?? I would Love to see it! :D

~Ben

ask Traveler, I think he used to ride around as a little boy on one, while wearing his daisy duke underoos.... :P :twisted: :wink:
tvandmoviecars

Return to Parts and Stuff for sale or wanted!